Fashion DesignerApply online
The Fashion Designer is responsible for coordinating all activities associated to designing of brand appropriate trends and styles. The Fashion Designer leads a team of assistant designers in the creation and coordination of fashion collections. The ideal candidate has a great sense of style and passionate about our product.
- Execute design and fit into bulk production
- Create collection plans and set out trends for future collections
- Evaluate garment and pattern to determine compliance of measurements, construction and fit.
- Develop salesman samples and follow up with factories.
- Conduct trend research for colors, styles and themes
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in fashion design
- Needs to have a track record of successful collections
- Experience with adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Garment pattern making and sewing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: Chinese, English (Other languages are a plus)