Assistant Fashion DesignerApply online
The Assistant Fashion Designer is responsible for coordinating all activities associated to designing of clothing and garments for the company. The Assistant Designer supports the senior designers, and design team in the creation and coordination of fashion collections.
- Design clothing items according to collection plan
- Create collections and set out trends for future collections
- Create patterns for design and adjust existing patterns
- Develop samples and adjust samples for our collections.
- Manage suppliers to collect fabric swatches, construcrt samples and collections.
- Create sketches of new items and develop cad pattern
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in fashion design
- Needs to have portfolio of created designs
- expert in adobe illustrator and/or photoshop
- Garment patternmaking and sewing
- CAD software for patternmaking
- Languages: Chinese, English (Other languages are a plus)