Purchasing ManagerApply online
The Purchasing Agent is responsible for coordinating all activities associated to procurement of materials and supplies for the company. The Purchasing Agent obtains requirements by verifying, preparing and forwarding purchase orders; verifies receipt of items when necessary. The purchasing Agent works with the appropriate individuals to ensure proper storage and transport of procured material and supplies. The Purchasing Agent must establish and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers; have good interpersonal and communication skills for internal and external customers.
- Procure multiple prices on orders to ensure the best pricing, delivery and value on majority of orders.
- Timely pricing and interface of purchase orders.
- Purchase equipment and rough-in materials for projects.
- Contact vendors to follow up and expedite purchase order items.
- Manage suppliers to levels of delivery and quality performance required by Thomas G Limited.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Languages: Chinese, English (Other languages are a plus)